Published: 03 September 2020
We are pleased to announce that the Public and Product Liability insurance policy that comes with our Network Associate membership has been increased from £5 million to £10 million! This extra cover comes at no extra cost to the Network Associate Membership fee which is still just £25 per year or £2.50 per month.
We’re the only artists’ membership organisation that provides this level of cover and offers greater peace of mind to artists, curators and creative freelancers who may be undertaking more ambitious projects such as the following:
- Curated group exhibitions
- Large-scale screenings or performances
- Public art commissions
- Socially engaged art projects and working with communities
If you’re an artist or maker who undertakes any kind of activity where members of the public are present, then we strongly encourage you to get Public and Product Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance. Our Network Associate membership also includes the following benefits:
- Free legal helpline - Obtain advice and assistance on a variety of issues including employment, prosecutions, discrimination and health and safety.
- Access our Vacant Spaces - You can access and use any of our available Vacant Spaces for your art projects (exhibitions, workshops, screenings, performances, studio space etc).
- Awards - Apply for awards and commissions that we occasionally run.
- Part of a UK Contemporary Art Network - You will be a member of one of the largest UK art networks, where members support and promote each other.