Published: 29 July 2016
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is the following:
- Sign in to Axisweb and go to Discover (or your favourite artists)
- Click on an artwork, event, project or other content item with an image
- Click 'Add to collection' and either add to an existing collection or create a new one.
- After you've finished creating your collection, share it on Twitter or Facebook and include/tag @axisweb and use the hashtag #AxisCollection
We'll select some of the best to appear on our homepage and the winners will also receive a limited edition tote bag featuring an artwork by Wendy Saunders.
About Curated collections
'Curated collections' is a facility that allows you to curate artworks, projects, events etc by artists on Axisweb. These are then presented on our site under the Discover section unless you choose to make your collection private.
'Curated collections' is useful for:
- Grouping favourite artworks by artists you like or follow on Axisweb and sharing these
- Using to shortlist artworks, projects etc by artists you want to commission for a project
- Choosing artworks or projects that have a specific theme or medium for use as a teaching resource
- Collating artworks by a particular artist or artists for research purposes
Watch the short video below which shows you how to create a Curated Collection.