These Community Guidelines set out our expectations for all users of Axisweb to abide by.
- be tolerant and respect people whose ideas and beliefs are different from yours
- be civil, tasteful and appropriate
- keep your contributions relevant
- upload only content that you have created yourself or have permission to share
- share your opinions, but before posting anything ask yourself “Would I appreciate receiving the same comment?”
- adopt disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour
- upload content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, offensive on grounds of race, religion, sexual orientation or gender or otherwise objectionable
- spam or add off-topic content
- use the site for commercial gain
- reveal personal information about yourself or anyone else
If you break these rules
If we believe your behaviour breaks any of these rules, we will send you a warning. If we send you more than two warnings, we will suspend your account.
Tell us about it
About the Community Guidelines
We may change these Community Guidelines from time to time, so please ensure you check them frequently.
Last amend: 13 May 2013