I'll come back to this later.
CV & Education
University of East London
Fine Art BA, 2:1
Wimbledon School of Art
- Kingdom of Boredom - group show, part of Fringe Arts Bath festival, curtaed by Christine Stender. Using laundrettes as an environment for showing art offers a new perspective on how to perceive the ordinary. Using a new environment and meeting new audiences doesn’t only change the viewers’ perspectives, but is also aimed to encourage artists to get a new point of view. Inviting artists to seek the extra-sparkle in everyday objects.
- The Zeitgeist Summer Exhibition - The Zeitgeist Summer Exhibition is ZAP’s annual members' show. This lively exhibition features a range of affordable works by 65 artists at different stages of their careers.
- Doppelgänger - group show curated by Juan Bolivar and Richard Bateman
- ZAP Open - group show selected by Rosalind Davis, Anabel Tilley, Andrew Bick and Juan Bolivar. Curated by Juan Bolivar
- Wimbledon Art Studios Summer Open Studios
- Wimbledon Art Studios Winter Open Studios