I research art collections to explore themes, and develop these through drawings and re-scaling till a larger composition emerges. Visual clues are painted, sometimes trompe l'oeil style with 'collage' effect with historical references, place and surreal humour. Contemporary and environmental concerns are addressed to create a new painterly reality somewhere between title, multiple layers and physical presence.
CV & Education
- The Sefton Open 2008
- The Atkinson Gallery, Southport Merseyside
- 2005-2007 - MA Fine Art
- Bath Spa University, Bath.
- Exhibition, Corte Real Arte Gallery, Paderne Portugal Group 2009
- The Architects Gallery, Teddimgton. 2008 -
- Hotbath Gallery 2-4 Hotbath Street. Bath, Bath City Centre Curated projects 2009 -
- The Fifties Show, Shire Hall Gallery, Stafford, Stafford 2010
- FAB 2008 Fringe ARTS bath, Hotbath Gallery; Hotbath Street BATH
- Art in Mind, The Brick Lane Gallery, 196 Brick lane. 2009
- WESTOX Arts Oxford. Secrets and stories: selected ipad artists 2012
- The New Georgans. curated slected works of contemporary art inspired by Georgians. May-july 2014
- Capability Now. Orleans house gallery. Contemporary work inspired by Capability Brown 2016
- A Place Inbetween. Espacio Gallery. 2016
- Virginia Woolf and the Hogarth Press. Riverside Gallery Richmond. 2016 Oct 29 -Dec.