Narrative and humour are suggested in my paintings and drawings Visual clues are painted, sometimes trompe l'oeil style with 'collage' effect suggesting a historical reference to place and events. Current environmental concerns emerge between title, multiple layers and physical presence.
CV & Education
- Society of Women Artists 2018 exhibition. shortlisted artist.
- Howden Park Art Centre. 'Narrative Consenus and Conflict. Solo Show till April 2018
- NOA National Open Art 2017 ‘The Shoes of Jackie O’ Oxo Tower London
- Riverside Gallery Richmond 2017 'Beautifual Botanicals' Curated
- Riverside Gallery Richmond 2016 Virginia Woolf and the Hogarth Press. Curated O
- Orleans House Gallery 2016 'Capability Now!' Curated Open
- Espacio Gallery 2016 'A Place Inbetween'
- Orleans House Gallery 2014 'The New Georgians.' Curated selected works of contemporary art inspired by Georgian History and Architecture.
- WestOx Art 2012 'Secrets and Stories
- Shire Hall Gallery Stafford 2010 ' The Fifties Show'
- The Atkinson Gallery 2009
- The Sefton Open 2009
- Brick Lane Gallery 2009 'Art in Mind' 2009
- Corte Real Gallery, Paderne Portugal Group 2009
- The Architects Gallery, Teddington. 2008 -
- Hotbath Gallery Curated Projects MA Stars 2008
- Hotbath Gallery 2008 Fringe Arts.