My most recent project is 'Postcard from the end of the road'
These images are imprints of the desire to go all the way to the end of the road just to see whats there. In these photos I was looking for seals who are on the sand further out in the marsh. I got there at low tide and in the rain, and the established tourist destination at Blakeney Point, showed a different side, than the official aspect when the broads are full of people, water and boats.
I got there at dusk, I found the dystopian unnerving and somewhat worrying site reminiscent of the dark side and quick sand and unpredictable weather. Showing the vulnerability of the uninformed tourist, trying to capture the landscape, in consumer size bytes.
CV & Education
Qualifications and training
- 2013-2015 PGCE Unversity of Bedfordshire
- 2009 - Digital Futures London, Kings College, London
- 1995 - Masters of Fine Arts in Photography, California Institute of the Arts, California, USA
- 2011 - Beach, house dress ..., Whitewall, Milton Keynes Centre
- 2007 - My Garden - Photography exhibition, BCA Gallery, Bedford, Bedford
- 2001 - Poetry in Motion, Overgaden Institute of Contemporary Art, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2013 - CIties, Like Dreams ... text for ART:LANGUAGE:LOCATION, Cambridge
- 2003 - Women 2003, Billboards in Copenhagen and Malmo, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2001 - Camp Lejre, Village of Lejre, Lejre, Denmark
- 2014 - People and places, Antropology and Photography, RAI
- 2009 - Curating Arts Collections in Hospitals, Inspiring Transformations: The University of Northampton, Northampton
- 2010 - Active and Positive, MK Arts for Health, Milton Keynes
- 2009 - Library Commission, Milton Keynes Hospital, Milton Keynes