There is a cultural indoctrination taking place everyday across art galleries, cinemas and institutions.
In this modern age of 4K Ultra HD anything of lower quality is more often than not immediately dismissed purely based on it’s aesthetic condition if it doesn’t fit into the accepted dream screen which has been forged. By using Glitch based media these digital files are decoded at their base level and alter perceptions of what the digital can be.
Using the alias Corrupt_Vision I intend to de-mystify this modern dream screen and deconstruct the institutionalised, accepted and digitalistic forms of art found around the world.
CV & Education
- MA Fine Art - University of Lincoln - 2017-20
- BA Contemporary Lens Media - 2:1- University of Lincoln - 2014-17
- Level 3 Diploma Film and Television Production - DMM - York College - 2011-13
Exhibitions / Print / Screenings;
- Art.Happens - Online Exhibition - 12th February - 14th February 2021
- Art Hole Magazine Issue 5 - Print - October 2020
- PARA/SITE (As part of Frequency Festival) - St. Marks Square, Lincoln - 25th October 2019
- [Legs] Exhibition - Project Space Plus, Lincoln - 6th September - 18th September 2019
- Glitches and Defects Exhibition - Millepiani, Rome - 5th July - 5th August 2019
- RUNG Magazine - Online and Print - Launched 27th June 2019
- Collision - The Courtyard Gallery, Lincoln - 18th May - 23rd June 2019
- Lincoln Print Fair - Sam Scorer Gallery, Lincoln - 17th-25th January 2019
- London Short Film Festival - ICA, London - 13th January 2018
- M M X I V / M M X V I I - Ruddocks of Lincoln, Lincoln - 26th May-4th June 2017
Lux Lucet Zine Issue 4 - TBC