Upload an artwork and win 100 pounds!
Charlotte Warne Thomas, The money shot, 2008-2013
Need a bit of spare cash to buy materials, frame a print or transport some work - or yourself - to an exhibition somewhere? We might be able to help you out
Last month, to celebrate our move to The Art House in Wakefield, we gave one of our artist members £100 to spend on their work. We have another £100 to give away in May so if you missed out last month you have another chance to win some dosh.
All you need to do to be entered into the prize draw is:
- Update your profile with a new artwork
- Tweet us a link to your profile and include the hashtag #Axisweb100 (if you're not on Twitter you can leave this part out)
- Email 100 words saying what you plan to spend the £100 on to email@example.com
- In your email make sure you tell us your name and twitter handle
The deadline for July's #Axisweb100 is midday, 3 August 2015.
- Axisweb100 is only open to professional artist members of Axisweb (i.e. paying)
- We can only accept one entry per member
- Artworks must have been created in 2015
- If you entered last month you can re-submit your 100 words but need to upload a new artwork
- That's it!
Not an artist member of Axisweb? Apply here.