How it works
We only publish Art Opportunities offering clear benefits to artists and art professionals.
Published Art Opportunities appear in our searchable Opportunity Directory. This is used by over 3,000 artist and art professional members. Targeted email alerts are sent to members by matching the details of your Art Opportunity to the practice of our members.
"We approached Axisweb because they have a great resource of established artists, as a result we got some brilliant applications through"
Submit your ART Opportunity
Our Art Opportunity online form helps us capture, structure and present information about your opportunity. This enables better targeting of the most appropriate artists and art professionals. Review and publication time 1-2 days.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com. Attach a PDF with a covering email. Review and publication time 5-7 days.
Promote your ART Opportunity
We can provide additional paid promotioal services to selected Art Opportunities we believe offer a high quality benefit to our members. These include:
- Featured listing - your Art Opportunity appears at the top of the Opportunity Directory
- Website feature - banner advert on the Axisweb home page
- Newsletter feature - guaranteed inclusion in our weekly members only email (circ.3,000 +) or monthly registered users email (circ.22,000)
- Social Media listing - guaranteed posts to our followers
To arrange additional paid promotion, either select the option in the Art Opportunity online form or contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: 01924 200502.
Manage your ART Call
We can help you:
- create a tailored shortlist of artists and art professionals with appropriate skills and experience;
- write an art opportunity brief;
- connect with the right artists and art professionals;
- and so much more...
Complete the form or email email@example.com
Help with ART Opportunities
We are here to help you. Contact us if you have any questions or just fancy a chat. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number is 01924 200502.