Catrin Jones is based in Swansea, Wales
Catrin Jones Architectural Glass is an award-winning, contemporary specialist in decorated glass for architecture.
We have over 25 years’ experience in contemporary glass techniques, such as screenprinting, laminating, sandblasting and waterjet cutting, together with the traditional crafts of painting and etching hand-blown glass.
We manage the complete process of commissioning architectural glass, from design through manufacture to installation.
- 2001 Derix Studios Exhibition, Pfarrkirchen, Germany
- 2000 In Search of the Light of the World, The Glass Art Gallery, London SE1, and The Sarum, Salisbury touring exhibition for Glasmalerie Peters of Paderborn, Germany
- 2000 International Women's Contemporary Stained Glass, Foothills Art Center, Golden, Colorado
- 1999 Glass: The Laboratory of the Spirit, Oriel, Ruthin Craft Centre (catalogue)
- 1999 See Through, Brewery Arts Centre, Kendal, Cumbria
- 1998 The wind that blows me is called light, Glynn Vivian Art Gallery, Swansea
- 1997 Traces of Travel, Women's 5th International Stained Glass Workshop, Crawford Municipal Art Gallery, Cork, Ireland and The Glass Art Gallery, London SE1
Axis pages last updated 11/10/2012