Suzanne Langston-Jones is based in London
[As a textile artist] Fragile memories and histories are what I try to capture in the garments I make. these empty garments have a ghostly presence - a life of their own - and are a vehicle for narratives, that maybe imagined or real, sometimes distorted and often repeated that I - or the viewer - wish to tell.
- 2008 Body Space, Tuille House, Carlisle, Cumbria
- 2006 Making Words, Bilston Craft Gallery, Wolverhampton
- 2004 Hats And Gloves, Leicester City Art Gallery, Leicester
- 2003 Sample, Embroiderers Guild, The Williamson Gallery, Liverpool; The Dutch Museum Of Textile, Netherlands; Hall Place, Kent.
- 2001 Princess SuSu, Shambellie House Museum Of Costume, Dumfriesshire , Scotland. Touring nationally.
Axis pages last updated 16/10/2012