Tim Carter is based in Melton Mowbray, East Midlands
Tim Carter graduated from Chelsea College of Art & Design in 1992, where he studied Public Art, specialising in Architectural Glass & Stained Glass.
He has been based in Leicestershire for the last 15 years and has continued to work with glass and other materials such as steel, stainless steel, other non-ferrous metals, wood, acrylic and slate.
- 1999 The Pearoom Gallery, Heckington, Lincolnshire
- 1999 Art House, Q Arts, Derby
- 1998 Material Fusion, The City Gallery, Leicester
- 1998 Open Exhibition, City Gallery, Leicester
- 1998 Stamford Arts Centre, Stamford
- 1998 Ferrers Gallery, Staunton Harold
- 1997 Open Exhibition, City Gallery, Leicester
Axis pages last updated 11/10/2012