Pamela Knight is based in York
Pamela Knight makes paintings, collagraph prints and drawings - subject matter is predominantly the landscape of the Yorkshire Wolds.
The artist wants to express the essence of a particular experience of light, form and pattern, observed in walking the landscape.
Loose, non descriptive mark making is employed and materials/techniques used are acrylics and mixed media/collage, together with print.
- 2010 Personal Landscapes, Duckett and Jeffreys Gallery, Malton N. Yorks
- 2007 Pamela Knight - Paintings and Prints, Trevelyan College. University of Durham, Durham
- 2004 Orienteering, Bianco Nero Gallery, Stokesley
- 2011 Rob Moore and Pamela Knight, Gallery 49, Bridlington
- 2007 Five Artists, Norman Rae Gallery, Langwith College, University of York
- 2005 'Approaches'- four artists, Ropewalk Gallery, Barton on Humber
Axis pages last updated 18/05/2013