Hamish Marr is based in Selby, Yorkshire
Hamish has collaborated with his partner Ailsa Magnus on public art projects for the last 20 years.
He describes himself as a Sculptor and Digital Addict, this reflects the diverse and inquisitive nature of his practice. Work is created as drawing, photography, rendered digital media and sculptural works in 3d and relief.
- 2005 Green-propeller, 20-21 Visual Arts Centre, Scunthorpe
- 2004 Green-propeller, Doncaster Museum and Art Gallery, Doncaster
- 2003 Accenture UK Ltd. (works on 6 month loan to London Office), Accenture UK Ltd, London
- 2011 Watermarks and Stepping Stones, Milton Keynes Council, Wolverton Mill
- 2011 Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining, Leicestershire County Council, Open Museum, Held in the Hand tactile resource box, Sherrier Centre
- 2010 Fingertip Search, West Midlands Police, Bilston Police Station
- 2010 Primary Flare, Equity Solutions and Partners Ltd, Royton Health and Wellbeing Centre, Oldham
Axis pages last updated 26/09/2012