Andrew Reeve is based in Norwich, Eastern
How would you describe yourself? Human. Artist.
What is the focus of your practice? Art, value, fun, politics, creating, thinking.
What materials, methods and processes do you use? Canvas, wood, wire, furniture, paper... cutting, assembling, ripping, painting, installing....
Current and forthcoming events
- May - June 2013: Living Numbers, Bath Fringe Festival, Bath (more info)
Qualifications and training
- 2012 BA, Norwich University College of the Arts, Norwich
- 2012 Punctum / Exhibition of found objects reappropriated as new works, The Bicycle Shop, Norwich
- 2011 Value / Exhibition of limited number of pieces of paintings, Castle Mall, Norwich
- 2012 POSITION / Exhibition of found objects reapproriated into new works, Norwich University College of the Arts, Norwich
- 2011 BABEL / Three paintings concerning Western notions of the value of human life lost in the Iraq / Afghan wars, Stew gallery, Norwich
- 2012 Studium / Exhibition of found objects reappropriated as new works, Norwich University College of the Arts
Competitions, prizes and awards
- 2012 Vernon Crowther Prize, Norwich University College of the Arts, Norwich
Axis pages last updated 15/05/2013