Angela Bowles is based in Colchester, Eastern
I am a mixed media artist, my practice incorporates digital art, video art, photography, printmaking, collage and sculpture.
I use science to inspire and inform my work. I am especially interested in scientific methodologies and recording systems.
Currently I use biology and organic materials to create a visual representation of my concepts that emanate from the experience of motherhood.
Qualifications and training
- 2012 BA (Hon) Fine Art, Colchester School of Art and Design, Colchester Institute, Colchester
- 2012 Pigeon Hole Project, Slack Space, Colchester
- 2012 Roote, Free Range, London
- 2012 Roote, Colchester School of Art and Design, Colchester
- 2012 Fascination in Plants Day Art & Science, Firstsite Gallery, Colchester
- 2012 Investigating Photographic Printing Processes, Hay Gallery, Clchester
Educational experience - primary
- 2012 Art Instructor, St Joseph's School, Sudbury
Axis pages last updated 14/07/2012