Maud Goldberg is based in Coedpoeth, Wales
- Investigates the experiential of interior space, explores the body-space relationship with materiality, form, tension and light.
- Site and non-site specific poetic arrangements of materials and objects.
- Impulsive sensory response to space.
- Unprecedented events determine the evolution and finalisation of work.
- Photography, a material for reflective practice and work in itself.
- 2011 Spring series 2011, Becnicks Wonder Emporium, Chester
- 2010 MILL24, Islington Mill, Salford, Manchester
- 2010 Intro, Chester University, Kingsway gallery space, Chester
- 2010 Painting, Watson Wynne Hairdressing Ltd, Tarporley, Cheshire
Educational experience - tertiary
- 2011 MRes Masters by research, MMU Miriad / MSA, Manchester
- 2007 BA Honours Fine Art (grade:1st), Chester University, Kingsway, Chester
Axis pages last updated 07/12/2012