Ben Lloyd is based in St. Davids, Wales
My work can be seen through a spectrum of belief: from a disregard of connections or narrative, through works that are reconciliatory of different viewpoints, to conviction in issues or their antitheses.
My work is reliant on found images and objects, which due to their inherent baggage, I use to say my bit.
Qualifications and training
- 2008 MA Fine Art, Cardiff School Art, UWIC, Cardiff
- 1994 BA (Hons) Fine Art, Liverpool School of Art, JMLU, Liverpool
- 2012 Empire Kiosk, Chapter, Arcadecardiff & Oriel Q, Cardiff & Narberth
- 2010 Interdomestic planetary, Oriel Q, Queens hall gallery,, Narberth, Pembs
- 2009 The Tourist, Warpool Court Hotel, St. Davids, Pembs
- 2010 All Systems Go!, Departure Gallery, Trident Trading estate, London
- 2010 Cerbyd, on the bus, Around Wales
Axis pages last updated 08/02/2013