Colin Higginson is based in Bristol, South West
Higginson’s work incorporates sculpture, model making techniques, photography, film, installation and performance.
His artwork is motivated by an ongoing interest in history, memory and representation, particularly in how meaning is constructed through narrative and artifice.
Qualifications and training
- 2013 PGCE, University of the West of England, Bristol UK
- 1997 MA in Fine Art, University of Wales Institute Cardiff, Cardiff
- 2007 Curious, Bristol Record Office, Bristol
- 2012 Sub Woofer with Ancient and Modern, Spike Island, Bristol UK
- 2007 Some Vacant Accommodation, Stroud Vallery ArtsSpace, Stroud
- 2006 Reorganising the Museum. at PLAN 9 curated show selected by Artists from the British Art Show 6, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, The Red Lodge, Bristol
- 2007 Research Residency, Bristol Record Office, Bristol, UK
Axis pages last updated 06/03/2013