Toddy Hoare is based in Oxford, South East
As a Sculptor my main interest is people, their spirituality, human nature, and what makes them think. Much of my subject matter is scriptural and theological which I try to express through the human form. I tend to sketch in the round with clay, depending on budget then enlarge, casting in bronze. Many exhibitions are for charity or the church.
- 2007 THE STATIONS OF THE CROSS., BURTON AGNES HALL., EAST RIDING OF YORKSHIRE.
- 2003 'Sculpture, Music and Theology', York Minster, York
- 2000 'Prelates, Priests and People' - Millennium Exhibition, London, Leeds, Bishop Auckland, Burton Agnes, own studio
- 1996 The Call of the Disciples and the First Apostle, Burton Agnes Hall, Nr Driffield, East Riding of Yorkshire
- 1989 'Churchwardens, Churchmen, Neighbours and Family', Ripon, Newcastle, Washington DC, New York
- 2007 THE DISCERNING EYE., MALL GALLERIES., LONDON.
- 2001 Society of Portrait Sculptors annual exhibition, London
Axis pages last updated 16/03/2013