Nick Cass is based in Leeds, Yorkshire
In my practice over the last twenty years, I have developed a multidisciplinary approach encompassing sculpture and installation; printmaking and collage; teaching and museum and gallery education. For me, the multidisciplinary nature of my work is a fertile ground for a rich and enjoyable field of practice.
My current PhD research examines the role of artists working with museum collections.
Qualifications and training
- 2006 MA - Contemporary Fine Art Practice, Leeds Metropolitan University, Leeds
- 2010 Research Associate, Leeds University, Leeds
- 2009 Flatworks, South Square Gallery, Thornton, Bradford
- 2008 195 Miles, PSL (Project Space Leeds), Leeds
- 2005 From the Ordinary, Leeds Met Gallery, Leeds
- 1990 New Art North West, Cornerhouse, Manchester
- 2010 ' Drawing Shed' for PSL at No Soul for Sale, Tate Modern, London
Axis pages last updated 14/07/2011