Sue Corr is based in North Wales, Wales
My work is a lively, usually abstract interpretation of an interaction and intimacy with nature and open spaces, preferably snow covered. Inspired by John Cage I look at “all possibilities that could exist within the response, intention and structure of process and image”. When random visual connections begin to emerge they weave and interact within the fabric of my practice.
- 2013 20 x 20 Print Exchange 2012, Cow Lane Gallery, Manchester, then on tour
- 2012 Dialogue, Edinburgh Printmakers Gallery, Scotland
- 2012 PAI 124th Annual Exhibition, Paisley Museum, Scotland
- 2011 tinta es hermosa amiga / ink is a wonderful friend, Palacio de Bellas Artes, Manizales en Colombie, (Columbia, South America)
- 2011 'Fold', RMIT Gallery, Melbourne, Australia.
- 2011 International Experimental Engraving Biennial,, Romania, online www.experimentalproject.ro, online
- 2010 26th Salon de L'Estampe Contemporaine, Espace Renoir, Paris
Axis pages last updated 08/05/2013