Faye Claridge is based in Warwickshire, West Midlands
I am an interdisciplinary artist, often using lens-based media and installation to research the preservation and interpretation of experience.
I have had 12 solo shows in the UK in addition to international exhibitions and residencies. I recently exhibited at the Photographer’s Gallery and Danielle Arnaud Contemporary Art and had work published in The Guardian, Source and HotShoe magazines.
Qualifications and training
- 2005 MA Fine Art - distinction, BIAD, UCE, Birmingham
- 2010 Unreachable, Unknowable You, Lanchester Gallery, Coventry
- 2009 Only A Stranger Can Bring Good Luck, Only A Known Man Can Hang, Three White Walls, Birmingham
- 2009 Descendants of the Unfamiliar, Danielle Arnaud Contemporary Art, London
- 2010 Behind The Mask, New Art Gallery Walsall, Walsall
- 2008 Contemporary Portraits, The Photographers' Gallery, London
Axis pages last updated 04/04/2011