Elaine Hind is based in Ludlow, West Midlands
I work in ceramics, using porcelain, sometimes with glass additions, producing vessels, lamps and sculptural pieces. My work is semi-functional and is inspired by an investigation of and obsession with natural form. I use a variety of mixed techniques to construct shapes, which are heavily worked with carving, scrafitto, modeling,colour and pattern, each piece a one -off.
- 2008 Botanica 2, Oriel Makers Gallery, 37 Pen-y-lan Road, Roath Park, Cardiff CF24 3PG
- 2012 Flights of Fancy, The Gallery Upstairs, Henley In Arden
- 2010 The Midland Potters, association, Bevere Gallery, Bevere, Worcester
- 2007 Midland Potters association Showcase, The Hub Shop, The Hub , Sleaford Lincolnshire
- 2006 New Galleries Exhibition, Tregoning Fine Art, Derby
Axis pages last updated 19/03/2013