Caroline Sharp is based in Weymouth, South West
I work as an environmental artist and landscape architect. My work is concerned with form; the development of spaces/sculpture that reflects the uniqueness of place. A continuing need to connect with the earth through using natural materials; issues of sustainability; the fragility of permanence to impermanence and our own mortality are increasingly important influences in my work.
- 2009 Members Showcase, Devon Guild, Bovey Tracey, Devon
- 2009 Enjoy The Earth Gently, Black Swan Arts, Frome, Somerset
- 2009 Vessel and Seed, Walford Mill, Wimborne, Dorset
- 2011 Present Collectables, Contemporary Applied Arts, London
- 2011 Baskets, Ruthin Gallery, Ruthin, Denbighshire
- 2011 Silver Thread, Devon Guild, Bovey Tracey, Devon
- 2010 Stroud International Textile Festival, Stroud, Glos.
Axis pages last updated 20/03/2013