Jenni Cadman is based in Dorset, South West
Textile artist with an interest primarily in the landscape and the translation of the drawn and painted mark into fabrics and thread.
Makes panels, wall hangings and framed textiles using a wide range of materials, media and techniques including machine embroidery, appliqué, transparent fabrics and paint.
Current and forthcoming events
- August - September 2013: Strand : Textiles with a Contemporary Twist, Allsop Gallery, Bridport Arts Centre, Bridport (more info)
- 2010 Jenni Cadman : Member's Showcase, Devon Guild of Craftsmen, Bovey Tracey, Devon
- 2011 Interwoven, Chapel Gallery, Ormskirk
- 2010 Present Makers, Thelma Hulbert Gallery, Honiton
- 2008 Trig Point, The Study Gallery of Modern Art, Poole, Poole
- 2008 Journeyland, The Brewhouse Gallery, Taunton
- 2006 Full Spectrum, Sherborne House, Sherborne, Dorset
- 2006 Journeys: The Art of Making, Sussex Barn Gallery, West Dean College, Chichester, West Sussex
Axis pages last updated 13/02/2013