Melanie Guy is based in South West England, South West
Primarily sculpture/3d, hand made work for exhibition and commission - I don't use computer design - all hand, eye and heart. The sea is influential, so too the environment; including creating environments for play using wood.
I enjoy the interaction of light with my material, focusing on pewter metal as an art medium and a material for functional, aesthetic objects.
- 2011 Melanie Guy, Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust, Trelawny Reception, Truro
- 2011 Celtic Festival, Brittany 2011, Representing Cornwall, Lorient, Brittany, France
- 2012 “Le Temps des Sirènes” 3rd Biennale Internationale des Femmes, Le Marie, Larmor-Plage, Brittany
- 2012 PEWTER LIVE 2012 & 2013, Pewterers Hall, City of London
- 2011 PEWTER LIVE, Peweterer's Hall, London
- 2009 1984, Kowalsky Gallery, DESIGNER & ARTISTS COPYRIGHT SOCIETY, London
- 2012 SPLASH Artists Trail, Falmouth Arts Festival 2012, Events Square, Falmouth, Cornwall
Axis pages last updated 21/03/2013