Lesley McShea is based in London
I am a ceramicist, working in Church Street workshops, Stoke Newington, London N16 since 1997.
I mainly throw with stoneware clay, and use moulds to produce textural combinations. Mainly functional work is produced- birdbaths, vessels, mirrors, platters and urns.
- 2011 Open Studios, Stoke Newington Festivals, Chuch Street Workshops, London N16 0JL
- 1993 My Open Studios in conjunction with Hidden Art
- 2004 Collaboration My Students and I, The Gallery Church Street Library, Stoke Newington, London
- 2004 Gallery Fore, Edmonton, London
- 2004 10 Local Artists, Abney Public Hall, Stoke Newington, London
- 2004 Artists Who Teach, Stroud House Gallery, Stroud
- 2004 London Potters Selected Exhibition, Brian Starkey Gallery, Sutton
Axis pages last updated 08/03/2013