Sarah Satchell is based in Nottingham, East Midlands
My interest lies in layering, translucence & fragmentation, & from an engagement with fabric & fibre, I have developed mosaic, & also processional artforms.
I have extensive experience in community arts, engaging with a wide public, always encouraging people to explore, & gain confidence in their creativity, & I embed those shared processes into final works.
- 2011 Christmas Lanterns Community family lantern activities, Nottingham, Nottingham
- 2011 Library Weekly Artsclub, Nottingham City Council Libraries, Nottingham
- 2008 Wild and Willow, Sculptured costume activities & family parade, WOMAD International Festival, Wiltshire
- 2007 Leaves from the Family Tree, Processional willow sculpture family fun workshops & parade, WOMAD International Festival, Wiltshire
- 2006 Hexagon Mosaic Garden, A family learning project developed for Creative Partnerships, Netherfield Infant School, Mansfield
- 2005 Magpies Against Racism, Footprints Banner designed for Notts County Football Club Supporters Trust, Created with Greenfields and Riverside Primary Schools, The Meadows, Nottingham
- 2004 Riverside Spirits Fire Drawing Sculptures, Designed for Nottingham City, and Rushcliffe Borough Councils, made with youth groups, Riverside Festival Nottingham
Axis pages last updated 15/01/2012