Hanne Westergaard is based in Sheffield, Yorkshire
Hanne Westergaard is a maker of ceramics, trained at the Kunsthåndvaerkerskolen in Denmark and now based at Yorkshire Artspace: Persistence Works. She works in porcelain and stoneware, and is perhaps best known for her larger vessels, although more recent work has a new direction: reflecting aspects of nature through shape, colour and texture.
- 2009 Nature Observed, Persistence Works, Sheffield
- 1996 Exhibition, Royal Danish Embassy, London
- 2012 Opening Exhibition, Gallery 41, Watchet, Somerset
- 2010 Art in the Garden 2010, Sir Harold Hillier Gardens, Romsey, Hampshire
- 2010 Re-Coefficients Dining Club, Millennium Gallery, Sheffield
Axis pages last updated 19/02/2012