Sue Kennington is based in London
Sue Kennington is a painter whose work addresses the use of colour as an expressive medium. She received her MFA from Goldsmiths College, London in 2002.
In 2012 she was awarded a residency at the VSC in USA. She is currently Professor of Painting at the Siena Art Institute. She lives, works and exhibits in both London and Italy.
Qualifications and training
- 2002 MA Fine Art, Goldsmiths College, London
- 2013 This Year's Model, Studio 1.1, Shoreditch, London
- 2010 Three Painters, Belgrave Gallery, St Ives
- 2007 Frame Structure with Adelita Husni Bey, Galleria "La Veronica" Arte Contemporanea, Modica, Sicily
- 1996 Newcontemporaries, Tate Gallery, Liverpool and Camden Arts Centre, London
- 2013 Three Week Residency, Cill Rialaig Project, Ballinskelligs, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Educational experience - tertiary
- 2012 Professor of Painting, Siena Art Institute, Siena, Italy
Axis pages last updated 01/03/2013