Linda Gordon is based in Bideford, South West
I am an environmental artist, whose practice is considered contemplative as well as accessible.
My artworks and projects are expressions of a fully-engaged, endlessly transforming relationship with 'place', especially our natural environment.
I mostly make site-specific installations and land art. I also work with photography, text, performance, collaborations both online and off, and organise workshops and small public events.
Current and forthcoming events
- June 2013: The B10 Labyrinth, St Anne's Arts and Ccommunity Centre, Barnstaple (more info)
- 2012 Resting Place (made for Land Art Festival), Park at the Museum in Kozlowka, Lubartow, Poland
- 2005 Year-long Residency, VARC (Visual Arts in Rural Communities), Tarset, Northumberland
- 2002 Kamiyama Artist in Residence, Executive Committee (KAIR), Shikoku, Japan
- 2010 Divining Rods, VARC (Visual Arts in Rural Communities), Tarset, Northumberland
- 2010 Essential Nature Art Walks Project, supported by North Devon AONB Sustainable Development Fund, Northam Burrows, North Devon
- 2007 The Skern, Appledore Visual Arts Festival, Appledore, Devon
- 2004 Les Doigts D'Art, Town Outskirts, Salins Les Bains, France
Axis pages last updated 03/08/2012