Carole Andrews is based in Maidstone, South East
Carole constructs sculpture by taking 2D materials and manipulating them into 3D form using origami folding techniques. Aluminium mesh and roofing felt are coated with resin to render the sculpture permanent. Her work is based in the natural world reflecting her interest in coral reefs.
Carole has a degree in Fine Art and has exhibited widely throughout the UK and USA.
- 2012 Art Space, Barn Galleries, Henley-on-Thames
- 2011 Fresh Air, Quennington Sculpture Trust, Gloucestershire
- 2010 Summer Exhibition, Hannah Peschard Sculpture Garden, Surrey
- 2009 Summer Exhibition, Royal Academy, London
- 2007 Summer Exhibition, Royal Academy, London
- 2005 Royal British Society of Sculptors, Centenary Exhibition, Leicester University, Leicester
- 2004 Fiberart International '04, Museum of Arts and Design, New York, USA
Axis pages last updated 09/02/2013