Christopher Rutter and Evelyn Bennett is based in Faversham, South East
Christopher Rutter and Evelyn Bennett have worked closely together since 1994. They have made large-scale sculpture for a number of different locations.
Mainly they have worked within an architectural environment, but now find outlets for their work in a wide variety of media and situations, such as mixed media collages, artists’ books, prints, soft sculpture and sound/music.
- 2011 ‘I am the warrior’ with Juneau Projects., Battersea Pumphouse Gallery, London
- 2011 ‘Handmade and Bound’ Artists Book Fair, St. Brides, London.
- 2011 Collaborative Mail Art show, Orange Dot Gallery, Bloomsbury, London
- 2011 ‘Excessive Optimism’ digital sound piece, Royal College of Art, London
- 2011 ‘Chrysalis’ textile collaboration project with Campus TO3, Integria and Calais Fine Art Museum, University of Creative Arts et al, Rochester England, Calais France, Ronse Belgium, Dartmoor England
- 2011 Theremin performance with Juneau Projects, Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- 2011 Berlin Artists Exchange, Kreuzberg, Berlin
Axis pages last updated 12/12/2011