Terry Buchanan is based in Chippenham, South West
My street photography is not about the photograph but about the moment of exposure.
That fraction of a second in some stranger’s life. What was their living journey up until then
and what became of their life after that moment? The photograph is nothing more, or less,
than a journey into the imagination. Never to be revealed by a camera.
- 1999 Painted Memory, Citadel Gallery, Chippenham, North Wiltshire District Council
- 2011 Fringe Festival, Bath Fringe, Bath
- 2011 Hypnosis of the Spectacle, Backlit Gallery, Nottingham
- 2002 Affordable Art Fair, Bristol
- 1999 Royal West of England Academy, Bristol
Web links - article/press
Axis pages last updated 19/04/2013