Gill Forsbrook is based in Cambridgeshire, Eastern
My jewellery is made from plastics, stones and metals.
Some of the qualities of materials which interest me are colour, translucency and flexibility. I aim to exploit these qualities in my work.
- 2010 ACJ at Treasure, London Jewellery Week, London
- 2009 Jewellery Roadshow, Primavera, Cambridge
- 2008 Enchanted, SDC gallery, london
- 2007 Dazzle, National Theatre, london
- 2006 International Jewelry Design, Museum of Kyungsung University, Japan
- 2006 Metal Element - Beyond, Takumi Studio, Gifu, Japan
- 2005 Schmuck05, Internationale Handwerksmesse, Munich
Axis pages last updated 04/03/2013