Kim Valdez is based in London
Kim Valdez is a sculptor, curator and a founder of the Crouch End Open Studios, London.
Employing a wide variety of materials and processes, usually dictated by her choice of subject, Kim's forthcoming exhibition 'Wilderness' will continue her exploration of the meaning of the 'wild' in our lives in a series of sculptures and images developed on the Ipad.
- 2011 Ecos de la Selva, Sandringham Gardens, london
- 2010 Birth of the Innocents, Hornsey War Memorial, London
- 2011 Discerning Eye, ING Discerning Eye, Mall Galleries London
- 2009 Contemporary British Art, The Millinery Works Gallery, 85/87 Southgate Road, London, N1 3JS
- 2008 Drawntogether, Artists from the Prince's Drawing School, 28 Redchurch St, london, E2 7DP
- 2008 Hornsey Town Hall Art Show 2008, Selected Sculpture Exhibition curated by CEOS, Hornsey Town Hall
- 2007 Small is Beautiful, Royal Academy Schools Gallery, London
Axis pages last updated 26/02/2013