Patrick Haughton is based in Penryn, South West
Imagery is based on thoughts of time and place; the interaction between natural and man-made environment; a fascination with the transitory nature of human existence; by traces of former human activity and through the action of natural forces on the physical world.
Works evolve in the making process; constructing and assembling, drawing and painting on paper, canvas or board.
- 2004 Inside Outside 3, Minster Fine Art, York
- 2001 Michael Wright Fine Art, Clifton, Bristol
- 2011 Fishwick and Friends, Falmouth Art Gallery, Falmouth, Cornwall
- 2009 "A Cornish Perspective", Royal West of England Academy, Bristol
- 2005 NSA Critic's Choice; Norbert Lynton, Lemon Street Gallery, Truro, Cornwall
- 2005 Newlyn Society of Artists, Thompsons City Gallery, London
- 2007 St. Ives 1975 - 2005 Art Colony in Transition - Peter Davies
Axis pages last updated 18/08/2012