Rodney Harris is based in Bristol, South West
Sculptor, Live Artist and workshop facilitator. My international practice is focused on site specific Sculpture, including social projects and training programmes.
I mainly use clay and brick, and include other materials when appropriate.
- 2010 Artist Trustee, Board of Directors., Spike Island, Bristol
- 2012 Bristol Biennial, The Looking Glass, Bristol
- 2011 Invited Artist - World Ceramic Biennale, Gyennoggi World Ceramic Centre, Seoul, South Korea
- 2013 Clay, Knowle West Childrens Centre, Knowle West Bristol
- 2013 Washing Line, Eagle One Retail Ltd, Shield Retail Centre, Bristol
- 2013 Wallpaper, Cherwell District Council, Bicester, Oxfordshire.
- 2011 Feature, Ceramic Review
Axis pages last updated 29/03/2013