Jane Higginbottom is based in London
Jane Higginbottom is a sculptor and painter, working in carved stone.
She works on the theme of the fragility and chance elements of life.
Her sculptures have been described as natural forms which might exist in a parallel universe.
She carves without a preconception of the finished piece; taking suggestions from plant or human forms and the landscape.
- 2009 Natures Systems, Jeannie Avent Gallery, Dulwich London
- 2005 The Discerning Eye, The Mall Galleries, London
- 2003 The Discerning Eye, Mall Galleries, London
- 2000 Broomhill Sculpture Garden, North Devon
- 1999 The Paton Gallery, London
- 2008 Dulwich Festival, Pippa Graber - Art Dog, Honor Oak
- 2007 Dulwich Festival, Pippa Graber - Art Dog, Honor Oak
Axis pages last updated 19/01/2011