Pip Woolf is based in Llangynidr, Wales
I draw! I work with almost anything responding to the place where I find myself and all its facets: people, landscape, animals, plants , ideas and conversations.
Collaboration is key to all my work, sometimes making with others, sometimes alongside them reflecting back in my studio with paint, charcoal, graphite or whatever seems most appropriate.
- 2009 Elemental forces: 1 Water, Oriel Plas glyn y weddw, Llanbedrog
- 2003 Re-presenting Wool, National Museums and Galleries of Wales, Museum of Welsh Life, Cardiff
- 2000 Central Middlesex Hospital ACAD centre, London and Schubert series
- 2009 Exploring self and place, Bishops Castle Primary School with Creative Partnerships Program, Shropshire
- 2008 Water Power/ Ynni Dwr, Cae'r Hendre, Llangynidr
- 2008 Drawing togther from the Everyday, Oriel Myrddin, Carmarthen
Axis pages last updated 19/03/2013