Linda Norris is based in Haverfordwest, Wales
I first came to glass six years ago with a painter’s desire to move beyond paint. Glass allows me to make work with a conceptual content, that moves in the poetic space between word and object.
I am especially interested in finding ways to make contemporary artwork using traditional methods.
- 2001 Contemporary Landscape Paintings of Wales, Linda Norris Gallery, Pembrokeshire and The New Academy Gallery, London
- 2000 New Academy Gallery, London
- 1998 Bonhoga Gallery, Shetland
- 1997 Martin Tinney Gallery, Cardiff
- 2011 Stained Glass Windows, Conwy Castle, Conwy
Competitions, prizes and awards
- 2012 Warm Glass Prize (Bullseye Category), International, Web
Axis pages last updated 24/07/2012