Irene Rogan is based in Nottingham, East Midlands
Sculpture/installation: identifying the parallels between the human condition and architecture. Permanence/impermanence, spiritual/physical are recurrent themes. Site-specific installation, narrative filmmaking and landscaping.
Public realm commissions: embrace the Urban Design principle in which negotiations are seen to contribute to rather than delimit public work. Art and science collaborations are concerned with environment/sustainability/ecology both symbolically and practically.
- 2009 Part Time lecturer, University of Nottingham, Nottingham
- 2010 Body in Pieces, Sideshow2010, Nottingham
- 2010 2010: the year we made contact, The exchange Building, Nottingham
- 2011 Chettles Yard Sculpture Commission, OPAL in partnership with NTU, Nottingham
- 2010 True Self, SoundWave, Workington
Web links - article/press
Axis pages last updated 07/02/2012