Adrian Moakes is based in Manchester, North West
I create site-specific public artworks inspired by local research and consultation, encouraging communities to participate in the enhancement and invigoration of their environment.
I also enjoy creating a variety of work for private and corporate clients, from sculptural furniture and unique pieces for individual gardens, to bespoke trophies and installations for schools, TV companies and cultural organisations.
- 2011 Sculpture at The Grove, The Grove Hotel & Gardens, Chandler's Cross, Hertfordshire
- 1983 to 2012, 205 workshops undertaken to date, nationwide
- 2011 Resident Artist, Barwell Junior School, Barwell, Leicestershire
- 2013 work in progress...'Catching Air', Brookdale Park, Newton Heath, Manchester
- 2012 'The Horsetail Gates', Moseley Bog Nature Reserve, Birmingham
- 2012 'The Hazel Grove Sculpture', A6 Wellington Road South, Stockport
- 2011 University Challenge Winners' Awards, BBC 2 (Granada Media), Manchester
Axis pages last updated 21/12/2012