Kye Wilson is based in Waterlooville, South East
Kye Wilson is a visual artist and filmmaker who uses moving image to create short films and video installations that explore the notions of space, self and other. A signature characteristic of his work is the embodiment of (him)self through the medium of video, usually in the form of a female protagonist, character or performer.
Qualifications and training
- 2011 MA Fine Art with distinction, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK.
- 2012 Hunter/Hunted, (with Patrick Lichfield: The Polaroids), Mottisfont, The National Trust, Mottisfont, nr Romsey, UK.
- 2011 Entrapment of the o/Other, The Round Tower, Old Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK
- 2012 LONGINgaze, Deptford and New Cross Film Festival, London, UK.
- 2011 VI edition of Magmart | video under volcano, international video art festival, Napoli, Italy
- 2010 Madrid Festival of Contemporary Audio-Visual Arts (MADATAC), Circulo de Belles Artes, Madrid, Spain.
- 2006 The Wormhole Saloon IV, Whitechapel Art Gallery, London, UK.
Axis pages last updated 08/11/2012