Michael Healy is based in Canterbury, South East
A contemporary artist and visual philosopher, who produces installations and digital collages.
My practice covers two main ideas:
How to see objects differently, using found objects as aesthetic tools in balanced installations.
Secondly the challenging question to all artists 'how to display?'. So much of my work is either ephemeral or completely produced on a computer.
Qualifications and training
- 2011 BA Fine Art 2:1 (67%), Norwich Univesity College of the Arts, Norwich
- 2012 Art in Romney Marsh 2012, St clements Church, Old Romney, Kent
- 2011 Savorr 1, Bar Nuca, Norwich
- 2011 Late Shift 'what is a museum?', Sainsbury Centre for the visual Arts, Norwich
- 2010 Dead good discotheque, Stew, Norwich
- 2011 Flora Parrott Solo show helper, Tintype Gallery, London
Axis pages last updated 15/01/2013