Casey Carlin is based in Runcorn, North West
Casey see's photography as a very personal tool through which he can explore the world and greater social issues around him. With a preference for portraits, Casey enjoys combining film and digital techniques resulting in a unique style. If he had to describe his work it would be best summed up as experiment or psychological photography.
Qualifications and training
- 2011 FdA Photography, Mid-Cheshire College, Northwich
- 2012 Fixation, WCS, Liverpool
- 2012 Sample 12 - 'Minute by Minute - Image 12', The Print Space, London
- 2011 Bloom - 'Minute by Minute', Cube, Manchester
- 2011 Exposed - 'Eye Spy', Woodwork Gallery, Northwich
- 2012 HP Magazine, Issue 16, 'Faces'
- 2011 Eyemazing Winter Edition 2011 - Minute by Minute
Axis pages last updated 21/12/2012