Nathan Eastwood is based in London
Central to my practice is a re-examination of social realism as a part of contemporary practise.
My paintings are concerned with the examination and revealing of real life, working class life.
The paintings have become allegorical of working class life.
Qualifications and training
- 2009 MA Fine Art, Byam Shaw School of Art, London
- 2005 BA Fine Art, Kent Institute of Art and Design, Canterbury
- 2012 John Moores Painting Prize 2012, Walker Art Gallery, William Brown Street, Liverpool
- 2012 Occupied Realism, Portman Gallery, Portman Gallery, E2 0PX London
- 2011 Platform C’s Emergent Art Show, The Vyner Street Gallery, London
- 2010 ArtWorks Open 2010, Barbican Arts Group Trust, London
- 2010 Dazlleships, Rose & Crown Theatre Pub, London
Axis pages last updated 08/03/2013