Olivia Punnett is based in Sheffield and, East Midlands
Olivia works from site-response and history, and is inspired by personal traces left within man-made environments. Light is always an element in the work; recording dust motes movement in a stream of light, or patches flowing through windows.
Olivia also makes sculptural objects- collaging found material; Is a print maker, and works with film and projections.
- 2011 George, 41 Greenhill, Wirksworth
- 2012 Sugar Shadow, St George, Barbados, Barbados
- 2011 Cromford Mill Installation, Cromford Mill, Derbyshire
- 2012 Library Residency, he Learning Zone, Parson Cross, Parson Cross, Sheffield
- 2011 Starter Studio, Engaged Practice Programme, Yorkshire Art Space Society, Sheffield, Soar Works
- 2010 Home for a Home, Derbyshire Dales District Council, Middleton, Derbyshire Dales
- 2012 Factory Nights, Crabtree Society, Walsall, Birmingham
Axis pages last updated 03/11/2012