Oliver Smith is based in Bath, South West
My art practice is primarily centred on voluntary and involuntary nostalgic incidents, which manifest in us the most dangerous character of indecision to yield and enjoy, or resist in fear. It can also be understood as a personal search for knowledge, and an exercise that realises memory as the mediator of imagination.
- 2007 Solo Exhibition, Huashan Culture Park, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2011 MFA Postgraduate Exhibition, Bath Spa University, Bath Academy of Art., Sion Hill, Bath. Somerset. U.K.
- 2011 Open, Millington | Marriot - New Gallery London, Peckham Road, London.
- 2011 Square Eyes, CAZ project space, The Basement, The Exchange, Princes Street, Penzance New Street entrance opposite the Star Inn (around the corner from main entrance).
- 2011 On Going On, Dartmouth Avenue, Bath Spa University, Somerset, Bath
- 1999 85 Degrees, The Surrey Institute of Art and Design University, Farnham
- 2011 Presentation, Marlborough College, Marlborough
Axis pages last updated 06/06/2012